Not satisfied = free return & money back!
The nose clip prevents the glasses from fogging up when you wear a mouth mask / mouth mask.
By placing the nose clip on the mouth mask, the fabric of the mouth mask takes on a more fitting shape around the nose, so that warm and moist air will not escape and your glasses will not fog up.
The nose clips are produced by a 3D printing technique with 100% biodegradable material (PLA).
You can adjust the nose clip (wider or narrower) by holding the front part in warm (boiled) water for 1 to 2 seconds. Then let it cool down and it will keep this shape.
The nose clips are reusable and fit different mouth masks.
- Glasses no longer fog up
- Premium quality, very sturdy material, does not break
- Remains very well on the mouth mask
- Does not irritate around the nose, is very comfortable
- Easy to size using boiled water (stated in the manual)
- The nose clips are reusable
- The cotton face masks are often just a bit too thick to get between the legs
|Number of items in packaging||3 pieces|
|Material||PLA (bio plastic)|
|Product weight||4 g|
|Product height||1.5 cm|
|Packaging width||14.8 cm|
|Packaging height||3.2 cm|
|Packaging length||10.5 cm|
|Package contents||3 pieces nose clip black|